您好，Luoding Hongbao New Material Technology Co., Ltd.网站欢迎您！
How to process battery lug materials
1. Tabs are the raw material of lithium-ion polymer battery products. For example, when we use mobile phone batteries, Bluetooth batteries, laptop batteries, etc., we need to use ears. The battery is divided into a positive electrode and a negative electrode. The ear electrode is led from the positive electrode and the negative electrode of the battery to the metal conductor. Generally speaking, the positive electrode and the negative electrode of the battery are in a state of charge and discharge when they are in contact. The contact point is not the piece of copper we see on the outside of the battery, but a connection inside the battery. The electrode ears are divided into three materials. The positive electrode of the battery uses aluminum (Al) material, the negative electrode uses nickel (Ni) material, and the negative electrode also has copper nickel (Ni-Cu) material. They are composed of two parts: film and metal strip.
2. The film is the insulating part of the ear. Its function is to prevent the short circuit between the metal tape and the aluminum plastic film during the battery packaging process, and it is heated (about 140 ℃) and the aluminum plastic film is heat-melt sealed to prevent it. leakage. The lug is composed of two films, and a metal band is sandwiched between the two films. Currently, there are three types of adhesive films on the market: black adhesive, white adhesive and single-layer adhesive. The common black film has a three-layer structure: melanin, with a melting point of 66°C; PE, with a melting point of 105°C; PP, with a melting point of 137°C.
3. The finished packaging of the tab is divided into disc type (equipment and film wind the entire metal tape into a disc) and flat type (the metal tape is cut into one after the film is added), and then placed in rows and rows with two thin sheets. The transparent plastic sheet is sandwiched in between.
4. The tabs are introduced here: T: ear thickness, W: tab width (film), T1, film thickness, g: film dislocation value, T: thickness of metal belt, I: height of film, L: metal belt Burr, P: the length of a single tab, M: the width of the ear shoulder, D: the width of the metal band.
5. The method of naming the lugs with specifications is: metal strip thickness TX metal strip width D- film height IX film width W- single lug length P, for example: 0.1x2mm-4.2x5mm-30mm.